Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

HF4F



Happy Friday! I hope you had a blessed and wonderful new year and week! Im linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday.



Via

1) Spending New Years eve with some friends from church and their kids. We had such a wonderful time!


2) Making Pretzels with Ben on New years Day


3) Making New Years Resolutions is always exciting to me!I believe 2013 is going to be a great year!



4) New phone case my husband gave me. I absolutely love it!


5) Chalk board mug I made for all my co-workers for Christmas (We happened to have one extra to keep:)

Love Always,
Alix 

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by for H54F! I love the chalkboard mug you made! Also, love that you made pretzels. I have a recipe I plan to make this weekend for pretzels... chocolate brioche pretzels. We'll see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sound amazing!!!!! Let me know how they turn out!

      Delete
    2. I made them yesterday! They were delicious! The recipe was from the Smitten Kitchen Cookbook, if you want to try them!

      Delete
  2. That chalkboard mug is such a cute idea!! Your co workers are lucky!

    Love that phone case. Too adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!