Thursday, April 11, 2013
High Five for Friday
1) Pedicure night with my Legacy Ladies! Thank you to Erin for suggesting the cosmetology school she works at!
2) I have new baby in my life! Sanders Mark was born last week and is doing great. Thats one born two to go!
3) Polka dots and stipes...am I getting too crazy with the patterns?
4) Apparently it was national siblings day at some point this week? Well either way, I am so blessed to have such great siblings.
5) I learned how to make a bow tie this week! We are getting things together for another friends baby shower. I had so much fun making bunting and bow ties with some of my favorite girls.
How was your week? What creative things have you been up to lately? Have a great weekend!!!!