Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

High Five for Friday


1) Pedicure night with my Legacy Ladies! Thank you to Erin for suggesting the cosmetology school she works at!


2) I have new baby in my life! Sanders Mark was born last week and is doing great. Thats one born two to go!


3) Polka dots and stipes...am I getting too crazy with the patterns?


4) Apparently it was national siblings day at some point this week? Well either way, I am so blessed to have such great siblings.


5) I learned how to make a bow tie this week! We are getting things together for another friends baby shower. I had so much fun making bunting and bow ties with some of my favorite girls.

How was your week? What creative things have you been up to lately? Have a great weekend!!!!

Love Always,
Alix

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great week! I love the pedicure :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!