Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

High Five For Friday



 We are linking up with Lauren at her wonderful blog!




1) Went on a weekend get away with Ben!



2) Best Rocky Road Ice Cream EVER! ( Sweet Republic in Scottsdale)





3) Registered for the color run with my sister!!! For those of you who have never heard of it, its a 5K in which random people through colored corn starch at you as you run. Sounds fun right?!




4)  A devotional that really spoke to me




5) Spaghetti squash casserole. It doesn't sound great, but it's AMAZING! Ben and I were inspired by True Foods in Phoenix. Ours casserole tasted just like theirs! ( Plus I have a new found love for Spaghetti Squash!)


How was your week?

Love Always,
Alix

6 comments:

  1. Are you doing the January Color Run? I was looking into maybe signing up too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it with Eryn and I! We chose the 8:10 start time:)

      Delete
  2. I LOVED the Color Run. I mean, I would do it every weekend lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that! I'm a little nervous but everyone I have talked to about it had a great time:) What city did you do it in?

      Delete
  3. i tried to sign up for the color run in houston, but i got wait listed...i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    happy friday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you get in! Definitely let me know what happens. The one in Phoenix is wide open ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Your comments make my day!