Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

One Year Anniversary Celebration!


I know, I am WAY behind on my blogging. Therefore, I will start from the beginning. For our one year anniversary Ben surprised me with a stay at Star Pass in Tucson AZ. Star Pass is a gorgeous resort way outside Tucson in the surrounding mountains.

We stayed there both Friday and Saturday night. To make it even better, the resort was decorated for Christmas. They were also having their winter wonderland celebration. There was snow ( in the desert that's a big deal!),  and lots of fun festivities.

On Monday December 17th, our actual anniversary, we got all dressed up and went to the Melting pot. It was a great weekend, and I am so blessed to have Ben as my husband!

What a wonderful and amazing year! This year God has really brought us closer together, and has provided in more ways than we could have imagined. Here is to another great year!

Love Always,
Alix

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!

    You look gorgeous for your Melting Pot date!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely love your blog! Thank you for stopping by! Your comment made my day!

      Delete
  2. Happy One Year!

    Melting Pot is such a great date place!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!