Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Our One Year Anniversary

Ben and I just had our one year anniversary on December 17th. I can't believe a year has flown by. So much has changed, our first apartment, new jobs, new church, new traditions. Its been the best year of my life.

I thank God for that husband of mine everyday. I don't know why God saw fit to bless me whith such a wonderful man, but I am so thankful he did! Ben has always been supportive, caring, understanding, kind, generous, intelegent and just a little goofy :)  Ben if you are reading this, I love you with all the heart God has given me. I love you more now than yesterday and less than I will tomorrow. Thank you for being such an incrdible husband and friend. I don't know what I would do without you! Happy Anniversary my one and only!

Love Always,
Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!