Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

High Five for Friday







1) I got to attend and participate in worship practice for our church Legacy. Getting to worship with my close and talented friends brought me more peace and joy than I can describe.


2) These guys always make me smile.


3) I love these bracelets from the Shine Project .

4) Made fort with Ben in our living room. We also ate dinner and watched a movie in it. Sometimes its just nice to not take life so seriously.

5) My sister called this week so I could help her pick out her Prom dress on line. (She is going to look stunning! As usual.) She always makes me so loved and important. It meant more to me than I may ever be able to tell her.

How was your week? I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Love Always,
Alix

1 comment:

  1. love this bracelets and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!