Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

High Five for Friday

ITS FRIDAY!!!! This week drrrraaaaggggggeeeddd a little for me so I am so glad Friday is here!


1) Started a bible study on the women in the Bible on She Reads Truth. I am absolutely loving it.


2) Made this fun bunting for my best friend in Germany, Alyssa. She is an awesome photographer specializing in new borns and maternity. Go check her out! I will wait here while you do that.....


3) This definition gave me a much needed perspective shift.

4) I am honored to get to be part of the She Does Justice affiliate program. I will be doing a whole blog post on it Monday!

5) This guy. I tell ya, he just makes my heart melt. I am so blessed to have him, I can barely believe he chose me.

How was your week? What wonderful things are happening in your life?

Have an amazing weekend!

Love Always,
Alix

(Linking up at Laurenelizabeth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!