Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

She Does Justice: Let's Help Someone

I have some pretty exciting news. I am part of the She Does Justice Affiliate program.

What is She Does Justice?

I'm so glad you asked.

She does Justice is a shop and blog dreamed up by Megan. Megan has a beautiful heart and a passion for Christ that she willingly shares with all of us who read her blog. She is truly inspiring.  On top of that, Megan is a mother of four and her newest addition was recently adopted from Africa. She Does Justice was born to help fund the adoption of her daughter, Shiloh.

Now that Shiloh is home safely, Megan has followed another path that God has carved for her. She uses her blog and shop to help others. Every month She Does Justice has a cause they sponsor. Ten percent of all profit goes to this cause, and this month the cause is Adam. His story is one that left me in awe of our God.

She does Justice sells gorgeous scarves, headbands, bracelets, and t-shirts. All of the scarves and headbands are sown by Megan herself. This past Monday, she also opened up SDJ Littles which has amazing apparel for the kids!

Here are some of my favorites:





So....what is this affiliate program that I was talking about? Well, if you use my link that takes you to She Does Justice (the link above), and you buy something another ten percent of the profit comes my way.

Here is the thing folks. I do not want to make money off of this, I really just want to follow Gods calling and love on others. Therefore, any money that comes my way will be donated to My Life Speaks.

My Life Speaks was created to change the lives of the many orphans in Haiti. Eventually the goal is to buy land and have housing for as many as 40 orphans, and provide other resources such as medical center and community center.

As for now, the permanent team in Haiti is pouring themselves into the community. They demonstrate the love that Christ has for each and every child daily. In a world that can be cruel and unkind they speak up for those who cant speak for themselves.

What do you say? Would you help me help TWO causes?! Let's go out there and show love to others.

"This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you."- John 15:12

Love Always,

Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!