Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas Is Coming!!!!

To begin with, Christmas is not about gift giving, decorating, or singing. While I LOVE all of those things, Christmas is about the birth of Christ and the sacrifice he later made for us. With that being said I found some fun ideas to give for Christmas.

1) Scarf from She Does Justice You can read about my love for SDJ here. 



2) Necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs



3) Shirt from So Worth Loving 





4) Necklace from Caroline G. (I have two of the three stone necklaces, I get compliments on it all the time!)





5) Washi Tape (I use mine all the time! Im not crazy right my crafting friends?)


 6) Monthly Subscription boxes I have heard great things about birch box, but there are a ton out there for men, women, and children alike. Some will allow you to do just a few months to a whole year. Just consult Google on this one, search monthly box subscriptions.



I love to give gifts and I love Christmas, but the reason for this season is the birth of Jesus Christ. I hope your Holiday season is happy and bright!

Love Always,
Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!