Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

High Five For Friday

Well it's Friday!!! I'm linking up with Lauren from for a little thing called high five for Friday.

The point of this is to choose five things from the past week to share. It's a wonderful way to remember the week and be thankful. So here are:





 1) My husband brought me flowers for no reason!
 2) I got to go on a run (okay a walk I bruised my tail bone) with the wonderful Jessica at Sabino Canyon. If you are in Tucson and have never gone I highly recommend it!
 3)We found this little bat by our front door!

4) I had time to make a small painting for my office. I will put up pictures of it once it goes up with everything else I have planned

5) Today my cousin Suzie and her Husband Cody welcomed Mis Dakodi Daelynn into the world. I don't have a picture of her but I saw one on facebook. She is stunning! Dakodi is a miracle and we are so excited that she is finally here!

What are you thankful for this week? I hope you all have a great weekend! 
Love Always,
Alix 

1 comment:

  1. Aww how sweet is your husband! Roses are a girl's best friend. Or maybe next to diamonds :)

    I have started a new link up in my blog. It would mean so much if you check it out and join me. Here's the link: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!