Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta!














This weekend we had the opportunity to go to the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Albequrque NM. It was a blast!

On top of such a cool event, I got to see my family. When I say family I mean my Gram, two cousins, my cousins fiancé, my other cousins two month old daughter, my sister, brother, my brothers girl friend, my parents, and of course my husband. I was not kidding, half my family was there. It was AMAZING.

I loved seeing my siblings and Anna, Jake's girlfriend. We are all so goofy, and thats why being together is fun! I just love seeing my parents, as you can see below part of our goofiness comes from our father!


We saw the mass acention of the balloons at 7:00 am Sunday. We got to the park at 5:00 am ( that's 4:00 am AZ time!) The early morning was worth it! Watching the balloons go up was sereal and peaceful. ( I apologize for grainy pictures it was dark)














After that we hung out with family. My cousin Suzie arrived from West Virgina with her daughter Dakodi who is two months old. She is such a good mom and Dakodi is so sweet. After seeing them for a bit we headed back to AZ.





On Monday Ben and I drove to Tucson. We stopped to see his parents. I'm so blessed to have them in my life! They gave us even more delicious produce from their amazing garden. Like I said I am so blessed they are so generous.



We also stopped in Phoenix for Wildflower Bread Company. We also went to an outlet mall in Anthem to pass the time. We walked into the Ann Taylor Outlet and I tried a few things on and loved them! I gave Ben my three favorites. I was deciding what one to buy when I was changing. When I came out Ben had taken all three and had purchased them for me already. I have a great husband who is tricky!

It was quite a lovely weekend! How was yours?

Love Always,

Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!