Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I work at a hospital, and every year they do reverse trick or treat. We go to the pediatric unit and give treat bags to those kids who can have them. It's a way to cheer up the kids and they can get all dressed up if they feel well enough.

They encourage those of us who go to hand out treats to dress up. I could not figure out at all what to dress up as. I wanted to create a costume with items I already had so.......

I went as a Airline Stewardess!!!!!


I made the hat out of card stock using the template I found here. I just wore a white shirt, black pencil skirt, and a scarf I had from around the house. It was so fun to dress up for the day!

We had such a great time with the kids. Seeing their faces light up was magical. I am so blessed that I got to be part of that.

What did you do for Halloween? Have a safe and fun night!

Love Always,
Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!