Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

H54F

Another week has come and gone already!!!!

Jacob, Eryn, and I we look a little related huh?

1) Watching my sister in her school production of Elizabeth&Darcy. It's a take off of Pride and Prejudice.  Eryn was Elizabeth Bennett, and she was absolutely phenomenal!!! Plus my Grandmother surprised me by showing up in Holbrook! It was so great to see my family! 







2) Carving pumpkins with my husband, sister, brother, and Anna Jake's girl friend.




3) Arizona sunsets ( This picture does not do it justice.)










4) Impromptu date night at the Old Spagetti Factory in Chandler. 






5) Bought this necklace at Target this week. ( I have already worn it twice...) I received a gift card for completing the Live Well fitness challenge at work.




This picture has nothing to do with anything.  It just makes me smile. 



How was you week? Have any adventures? Im linking up here.

Love Always,

Alix 

5 comments:

  1. Target has the best stuff!! Love that necklace.

    Your polka dot carved pumpkin is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I every time I go into target I always find something fun! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. seems like you have a great day with your loved ones! lovely shots xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!