1) Pumpkin Carving!!! Ben's pumpkin turned out really great! This is what happens when I have glitter and a pumpkin.....
2) Blueberry-Lemon Cheese cake bar. I promise I did share it with Ben!
3) Reverse trick-or-treat in the pediatric unit at the hospital I work at. I loved getting dressed up and watching the kids faces light up. There was something about their joy that was so magical and contagious!
4) Made it 3.2 miles on my run this week. For the first time in my life, I can run a full 5K! It may seem like a little accomplishment, but we have to take it one step at a time!
5) I rescued this little guy from the screen of our neighbors window. I wanted to keep him so badly, but I just knew he had to belong to someone.
How was your week?! I hope you have a safe and wonderful weekend!
For those of you who endured this storm this week on the east cost, you are in our thoughts and prayers.