Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Loving Lately: Coats!

Here in Arizona, fall decided to come to the party on Saturday. ( FINALLY) Now that jackets are needed I have found so many great ideas! I am linking up here.


Loft
I love the cut of this coat. I dont look great in yellow, but I know there are some who look great in it!

Kohls
I love the color and texture of this coat.

Ann Taylor
Who doesn't love a trench coat?! If for any other reason you look and feel mysterious while you where it!
Old Navy
The faux leather jacket fit really well when I tried it in the store the other day. I really liked how comfortable it was while being a little more put together.  

There were so many great items made in different colors, materials, and cuts. Therefore I felt the need to put all of them on here!!!! Have a great Tuesday!

Love Always,
Alix



2 comments:

  1. I love jackets! the faux leather from Old Navy is adorable. I have one from there and I wear it all of the time, it is my go to jacket and its great for layering if you need it.
    stopping by from the Loving Lately link up.

    openspaces

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!