Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The End of Summer

The last six weeks have been a little crazy....any one want a recap? Here we go!

1) We went camping with my best friends from high school.






2) Danielle got married!

3) We went Peach Picking with the Waids






4) We went on a cabin trip with some of our closest friends. Eight kids and eight adults, it is a good ratio! We were in Pinetop Arizona. 








5) My sister is a college girl! I got to see her, my parents, and my brother. Getting us all in one place is a miracle!

6) My scarf from She Does Justice came in!!!!


7) My husband continues to be awesome. 



8) Why yes, that is a life size poster of me up in the new employee gym....it's a little weird to be honest. ( I picked the quote on the poster, not the communications department.)


9) Paper feathers were made....nuff said.


10) I have been sick for three weeks, and have to drop out of my half marathon. However, I am starting to feel better this week and may do one in December! 

Did you catch all that?

Whew. 

How are you doing?! I hope the end of summer has treated you well. I cant wait for fall!!!! 

Love always,
Alix 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!