Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dating for Life

Ben and I have been married for eight months now, and I realized that I had not taken the time to show him the love lately. Unfortunately, I am not the most creative person in the world, BUT I can copy things pretty well. Then I discovered this site called Dating Divas. This site is full of all sorts of fantastic ideas. Plus they have free print outs to go with the different dates! They have dates in all different types of categories. Plus craft tutorials and other fun things!

 I have decided I am going to do one of these dates a week for Ben, because he is wonderful and he deserves to be shown that!

So last week this is what I did:

This date is titled Raindrop. I wrote down all sorts of blessings that God has placed in our life, and put them on rain drops that I cut out. I hung them from the ceiling and viola! God's blessing were raining down on us!


This week I did the Grocery Sticky Hunt. This entailed me printing out their clues, and putting them on items in the grocery store. All the items were part of a banana split. We bought the items, and went home and made them! It was quite fun, and Ben was completely surprised.




I think this is a great way to make fun memories together. Do you have a great date idea or story? I would love to hear it!

Love Always,
Alix

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!