Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Office Space Decor


I have a little office space at work, and I thought i would dress it up a bit! I love to paint, so I thought that I would make some of the wall art. I found one tutorial for the confetti art here, and the rest I sort of just made up!



Key: World Market
Ben gave me a cute key for my birthday, and I randomly stuck it on the wall. I decidedI liked it, so thats where that is going to live. This confetti art was super easy to make and so fun! All is took was some fun paper , a circle punch , and a canvas. This is definitely one of my favorite DIY projects to date.
Folders: Staples, Journal: Target


I have not finished this painting yet, but once I do I will show you what the whole wall looks like all together!
This last painting is just a small square. I think the varying sizes of art will look nice together. 

So for the time being my office is in pieces, but I will soon have it all together! I cant wait to have a little color on my wall. 

What are some of your favorite DIY projects? I would love to see em!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!