We had avery busy week this week, but it was a great week! here are a few of my favorite memories from this week.
1) We went to my home town this week for Ben's Grandfather's birthday. Ben's Grandfather is pretty much my Grandpa. He actually set us up to date, and is one of the most incredible people I have ever met. ( This picture also has my wonderful parents)
2)I got to spend time with my sister. She just started her senior year in high school, and I am so blessed to have her. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, silly, beautiful, smart, and sarcastic sister! We just get each other its pretty awesome!
3) I got to see one of my best friends Brynn who I have mentioned before. I really missed her!
4) I got to meet Ben's Aunt Gina, Uncle Rick, and their kids Anna Grace and Grant. What a wonderful and special family! We are so blessed to have them as family. Anna Grace is a beautiful and clever girl, and Grant is so enthusiastic and fearless. Gina is an inspiring woman who has the most incredible singing voice I have ever heard. Rick has incredible sense of humor and a huge heart. We had a great time with them!
5) It is always so much fun to go on a road trip with Ben. He is the best traveling friend I could ever ask for!
6) I usually only do five, but my father was in town this week. We got to spend time with him several nights with him this week. He is the best Father I could ask for, and we had so much fun with him!
How was your week? What blessings can you count? Have a great weekend!