Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

High Five For Friday...It has been way to long.


Hey! Remember me? I used to blog, and then life got crazy...and I disappeared for a while? Im back! I have had a crazy busy schedule, but it has been so fun! I am going to pull a few things from the last few weeks. Happy Friday!
Before








After

1) Doing the color Run with my sister and Dad. They did awesome! It poured the entire time. We almost ran the entire thing, and my Dad through a granola bar at my head thinking it was a color packet. Nice one Dad.




2) Illiana Joci and her Mom, Alyssa, (one of my best friends) came and stayed with us. Then I got to go stay with them an Lys' family for the weekend. I love them both so much! I am going to be so sad once they leave for Germany again. This little girl just makes my heart sing.



3)One of my best friends from high school, Katie, had her second son Levi. I am so happy for her and her husband Ryan!


4)My husband is amazing.


                                         


5)I get to be a brand ambassador for the Caroline G. shop! If you have never checked her shop out, stop what you are doing, and go right now! If you see something you like use the code"alixandriab" to get 15% off!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!

Linking with From My Grey Desk

1 comment:

  1. I love the Caroline G shop! And I love it when hubbies do sweet things for their wifies. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Les
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!