Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jewelry Storage




A few weeks ago, I had time to organize some of my jewelry. We have had this little book case in our apartment for sometime, and I thought it would be the best place to put my jewelry. To store everything,  I put together somethings that are meant to store jewelry, and some things that may have not been created for that purpose originally.





I found the display case at TJ Maxx in the clearance section. When I first bought it, the case was scuffed up a bit and it was white. I went ahead and gave it a few coats of grey paint and some new hardware. (My husband actually found the door pull, thanks Ben!)






Ben also found the necklace stand for me at World Market. I have a thing for birds, trees, and leaves.





The Piano Box was a gift, again from my lovely husband, from last year. I use it to store most of my earrings, it has a lot of little compartments that keep everything organized. I also used an upside down canning jar to store my bangles.





Fun Fact: I love Nancy Drew Books! 

Eventually, this jewelry storage turned into my little corner of the apartment. I have most of my books here as well as my card box that my best friends mom made for me.

It was a lot of fun putting this together, plus it makes getting ready in the morning a lot easier!

What do you use for creative jewelry storage?

Love Always,
Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!