Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Swap

I had the opportunity to join a blog swap for Valentines Day. These swaps are so much fun, because I get to meet new bloggers, and possibly make a new friend. My swap partner was Heidi from Heidi's Heart .

Heidi is the sweetest, and I am blessed to even know her. She has an incredible and inspiring story, that just warmed my heart. After exchanging some emails with her it was clear to see her passion for life, and her heart of gold. She sees beauty in all things and is so thoughtful. I am so glad I have made a new friend!

When I saw the pretty polka dotted package in the mail I got so excited I may have danced around a little. (Trust me it was not pretty, but how else does one express joy?)

Heidi sent me these:


-Print that she made for me!!! I LOVE THIS!!!! (She is an art teacher, an incredibly gifted one.)
-A head band that she made for me! How talented is she?!
-Nail Polish, the color is perfect for Valentines Day!

I am so glad I had the opportunity to get to know Heidi, and I am sure I will get to email her some more! Heidi, thank you for everything, you are so thoughtful and talented! I am so blessed by you!

Love Always,
Alix

2 comments:

  1. So awesome that you got paired up with such a crafty partner! It's so fun getting packages in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love good mail! Which is pretty much everything but bills:) Packages are so fun!

      Delete

Your comments make my day!