Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Eryn's Graduation + A Concert






My sister graduated high school a few weeks ago. The weekend was full of celebrating, seeing friends, and hanging out with family.

Eryn's speech was amazing, and we could not be more proud of her!


A few days later Eryn and I went to the Taylor Swift Concert in Glendale. We had a great time with each other and getting to hang out with my Mom after. 

My sister looks a little like Taylor, there were several people who did a double take when they saw her. I have never seen so many people so excited and disappointed to see her at the same time! 

Plus it was the only time we may ever get away with wearing red lipstick! 




I already miss my family, but I am so grateful for the time I get to spend with them!

Love Always,
Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!