Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

His Promises are True

Via

Lately, I have felt...well... stuck.

Things have been changing at my office, in my family, and at my church. Im a little lost and confused as to what God wants me to do next.

As a result I tend to get a little down.

Luckily for me I have an amazing husband who reminds me of the promises God made to us. 

"God's promises are based on who he is. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Therefore his promises are eternal, consistent, and will never change." ~Ben Bennett


  • God is always faithful- Psalms 117:2
  • God will never leave or forsake us- Deuteronomy 31:6
  • We are God's, and he we will love us forever- Psalms 118:28-29
  • God will be with us where ever we go- Joshua 1:9
  • God will always provide a way- Isaiah 41:13
  • God is trustworthy- Proverbs 3:5-6
  • God has a plan for each one of us- Jeremiah 29:11
Even though I am still not sure what to do next, it's comforting to know that God never changes. While I know this is hard, I can see God can use this to help me grow. I know that growth is even more important than knowing what to do next. 

Love Always,
Alix 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!