Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Positive Perspective


A few weeks ago I talked about how negativity was taking my life in a direction I did not want to go.

As I started out on my journey to become more positive I noticed one thing in particular, perspective  REALLY matters.

I can complain until the cows come home, but it accomplishes nothing. However, if I thank the Lord for all he has blessed me with, my heart is full, and I am closer to my God. I noticed that if I focused on all the good going on around me, everything seemed well, brighter.

Once I stood back and took a look at everything, I realized that I have a lot to be thankful for. Today, I am alive, I have legs that allow me to run, I have a job to go to, and I can see the beautiful world God has created. I am continually blessed by my friends and family, and God is providing in ways I couldn't even imagine.

So here is to a positive perspective and all the blessing God continually rains down on each one of us. I am so very thankful for the person reading this, thank you for helping me on my journey to the person God calls me to be!

Love Always,
Alix

P.S. That sweet little boy is Diego, I am so very thankful for him. (Thats how it ties into the post...get it?) Plus he is just so amazingly cute that I had to share a picture of him. Oh, and his hair naturally does that faux hawk thing, love it!!! Thanks for letting me constantly hold your little boy Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!